0

Dasari reveals secrets about Pawan Kalyan film



The proposed project with Dasari Narayana Rao and Pawan Kalyan is currently the talk of the town. There are rumours, speculations going mad on this project especially as Dasari and Mega family do not see eye to eye. However Dasari himself revealed few interesting things about the film. Dasari says that it is Pawan Kalyan who approached him for the project but he will not be the director of the film.

I will only produce the film Dasari
"I am listening to the stories of others. It is not fair for me to direct when I am in flops. My audience are remaining at home and not coming to theaters these days. People expect contrasting things from a Pawan Kalyan movie and so I will only produce the film", Dasari said. 

Dasari also said he will not be making any political sattire with this film and it will be an out and out entertainer. "If this is elections season, we would have attempted such genre", said the senior director. There are rumours that Gopala Gopala fame Dolly will be the director of this project and he is working on the script for the film. Dasari neither denied nor accepted it.
Previous
Next Post »